subject Title Examining Every Fake Apple Product A Trip Through Deceptivenes…

본문

I determined to start an one-of-a-kind adventure by purchasing every fake Apple product I might find on AliExpress. The objective was to test these knockoffs, starting from the most inexpensive to the most pricey, and figure out which, if any kind of, were in fact worth the cash. The outcomes were both unusual and hilarious.

The Purchasing Spree

I included it to my cart and relocated on to find an Apple Watch. A convincing-looking "Apple Watch" was promptly included to my list. I also stumbled upon a fake Apple Vision Pro, which set you back an astonishing ₤ 271.

The Unboxing

A week later on, a suspiciously big box got to my doorstep, stuffed with fake Apple goodies. The contents consisted of the fake Vision Pro, iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods Max, and the mysterious "95% new" AirPods I chose to check each product from most affordable to most costly, starting with the AirPods.

The Fake AirPods.

The fake AirPods came in product packaging that looked eerily similar to the genuine deal. For ₤ 18, these fake AirPods were shockingly persuading and earned a strong 9 out of 10.

The Phony Apple Watch

Next off up was the "iw9 mini," a phony Apple Watch priced at ₤ 16. This watch asserted to have songs, alarm, heart rate monitoring, Bluetooth cam control, and also waterproofing. It looked like an Apple Watch, complete with a digital crown and magnetic charging. The user interface was responsive, and it also had gestures and a game of Flappy Bird. While the heart price screen's accuracy was questionable, the watch's total performance went over for the price. I ranked it an 8 out of 10.

The Counterfeit AirPods Max

The phony AirPods Max, or "P9 Pro Max," were a disappointment. For an item valued greater than the fake AirPods, these were a letdown and obtained a 1 out of 10.

The Counterfeit iPhone

I after that unboxed the phony iphone app tester, priced at around ₤ 100. The operating system was a badly reskinned version of Android, and the video camera high quality was dreadful. Regardless of looking the component, the phone's efficiency and build quality were lacking.

The Phony Apple Vision Pro

I unpacked the fake Apple Vision Pro, which had actually cost me a tremendous ₤ 271. The headset felt uncomfortable, and the high quality was no place near the genuine Apple Vision Pro. The VR experience was nauseating, with janky visuals and no stabilization. The cameras were poorly placed, and the general develop really felt inexpensive. For the price, this was an absolute waste of cash and got a 1 out of 10.

Verdict

Checking these phony Apple items was a trip filled with unanticipated twists. While some products, like the fake AirPods and Apple Watch, were surprisingly helpful for their rate, others, like the AirPods Max and Vision Pro, were total disasters. This journey reaffirmed the old adage: you obtain what you pay for. When it comes to tech, it's typically worth spending in the real offer to avoid frustration and potential safety threats.

I determined to get started on a distinct adventure by buying every fake Apple item I can locate on AliExpress. I likewise stumbled upon a phony Apple Vision Pro, which cost an astonishing ₤ 271. Next off up was the "iw9 mini," a phony Apple Watch valued at ₤ 16. I unboxed the fake Apple Vision Pro, which had cost me a tremendous ₤ 271. While some items, like the fake AirPods and Apple Watch, were surprisingly great for their price, others, like the AirPods Max and Vision Pro, were total calamities.
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글