subject Savannah Chrisley says visiting parents in prison is 'really tough'

본문

Savannah Chrisley has admitted that visiting her parents Todd and Julie in prison is 'really tough' as they continue to serve their sentence for fraud and tax evasion. The 26-year-old television personality - who recently talked about the poor unblocked games at the school conditions endured by her father -  opened up on her podcast titled Unlocked about her two recent visits with her parents. She explained that the experience was 'awesome' overall but has found that the process has actually gotten tougher when visiting her mother Julie, 51, who is serving her prison sentence in a different facility than 55-year-old husband Todd.

Savannah explained: 'I used to say I think it would get easier as time goes on, but I really think that's a lie. 'I think I was lying to myself to make myself feel better because it does get harder. It gets harder each time you leave, and unblocked games github.io you know you're leaving them behind.' Savannah Chrisley (pictured in February) has admitted that visiting her parents Todd and Julie in prison is 'really tough' as they continue to serve their sentence for fraud and tax evasion Todd was sentenced to 12 years in prison while Julie was sentenced to seven years as they both began serving them in January 2023; the two ware seen in April 2017 Todd was sentenced to 12 years in prison while Julie was sentenced to seven years  as they both began serving them in January 2023.

Read More Savannah Chrisley reveals how dad Todd's life in prison has gotten 'extremely worse' It wasn't just seeing her mom which she had trouble navigating but also admitted to having a 'really tough' time watching other families visit their loved ones in prison. Savannah said: 'It truly does just break a lot of families. 'And a lot of families don't have the resources to maybe get the help that they so desperately need or that they're searching for or they may not have the guidance.' She did say that her separate visits with her parents have actually aided in spending quality time with them in addition to helping in bringing her clarity regarding her life.

The Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens actress said: 'I love my one-on-one time, but also, we get to have really intentional conversations. 'I find myself just kind of reflecting on a lot of things in life, and just things as a kid, and we just get to have conversations that I feel like we've needed to have for a really long time.'  Just last month Savannah claimed that things have gotten 'extremely worse' for her father since he spoke out about the poor conditions he's allegedly experiencing in the Florida prison where he's serving time for tax evasion.   The 26-year-old television personality - who recently talked about the poor io games conditions endured by her father - opened up on her podcast titled Unlocked about her two recent visits with her parents She explained that the experience was 'awesome' overall but has found that the process has actually gotten tougher when visiting her mother Julie, 51, who is serving her prison sentence in a different facility than 55-year-old husband Todd as she explained: 'I used to say I think it would get easier as time goes on, but I really think that's a lie.
sns Link parsing error
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 구글플러스로 보내기
  • 블로그 보내기
  • 텔레그램 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

이전글 다음글